The sanction of Russian Billionaire Roman Abrahamovic by the UK government over the Russia-Ukraine crisis has ended his reign as Chelsea FC owner.
Numerous bidders pour their interest in taking over the club but Todd Boehly became the potential buyer of the London club.
Here are interesting facts about the new Chelsea owner
1. He is a US Citizen
2. He is a businessman, philanthropist and investor.
3. He is 46 years old
4. Boehly is married to Katie Boehly and they have three sons together – Nick, Zach, and Clay.
5. He is the Co-founder, Chairman, and Chief Executive Officer of Eldridge.
6. He co-own Men’s Baseball team (Los Angeles Dodgers), Men’s Basketball team (Los Angeles Lakers), Women’s Basketball team (Los Angeles Sparks), Gaming league Cloud9), and DraftKings.
7. Todd Boehly extends support in funding epilepsy research, Focused Ultrasound Foundation, Prostate Cancer Foundation, Brunswick School, and The College of William & Mary.
8. He has investments in media, technology, health, sports, beverages and hospitality and many more..